No Commitment -
Month to Month Contract
This package is great if you are just starting out, or want to give it a test run before making a commitment. We understand, especially if you have never had an assistant before you are not sure where to begin sometimes.
Some clients will come to us and find that not having a long term contract gives them the flexibility to meet the needs of their business as the work flow may be unpredictable at times.
The non contract option may be good for you if:
- You have a short term project
- Never worked with an assistant before, and want to have a test run
- Want the flexibility that accommodates the ebbs and flows of your business
- You are interested in coaching, but also need support in your business.
Some things to know:
- Hours do not roll over from month to month.
- Packages can be customized to include coaching hours if needed
3 Month Renewable Contract
This is an excellent choice if you are looking to build a relationship with your assistant while receiving long term support.
Depending on the scope of your project, you may work with more than one assistant to be sure you are always receiving the "best of the best"
I believe in the power of what is possible, while working in your zone of genius, so while you focus on doing what you love, we will focus on doing what we love.
You will still have the flexibility to have a variable in your hours per month, as long as the minimum of 15 hours have been met.
Benefits of Choosing the Contract Option
- Save $10 per hour on services
- Save 50% off coaching services
- Rollover of 2 Hours per month
The Contract option may be good for you if:
- You are seeking long term support
- You have a need for ongoing support
- This is an excellent option for social media, administrative, customer support or ongoing technical assistance
- Long term white label support for marketing companies, graphic and web design, business coaches and other service providers that need assistance in the growth of their business.
Some things you need to know:
- Contracts over 40 hours will have a larger variable permitted for rollover hours
- Packages can be customized to incorporate coaching or strategy sessions if needed